TF-Luna is a single-point ranging LiDAR, based on ToF principle.
Mainly used for stable, accuracy and high-frame rate range detection.
The product is built with algorithms adapted to various application environments and adopts multiple adjustable configurations
and parameters so as to offer excellent distance measurement performances in complex application fields and scenarios.
TF-Luna is using Time of Flight (ToF) principle to measure the distance and it periodically emits near infrared modulated waves.
TF-Luna calculates the time by measuring the phase difference between the original wave and the reflection wave
and uses that time to get relative distance.
* The product can only be maintained and repaired by qualified professionals,
and only original spare parts are permitted to use for performance and safety reasons.
* This product DOES NOT have polarity and over-voltage protection at all.
Please wire and supply power according to the instructions.
* The working temperature of the product is from -10℃ to 60℃,
please do not use it outside this temperature range to avoid risk and damage.
* The storage temperature of the product is from -20℃ to 75℃,
please do not store it outside this temperature range to avoid risk and damage.
* For safety and performance, please DO NOT open the product casing or remove the IR-pass filter.